OZ Racing is the racehorse syndication specialist. For 20 years, OZ Racing has offered racing enthusiasts the opportunity to be personally involved in this exciting sport by owning a share in a quality yearling at a fair price and trained by the best in the business.
Our principal focus is syndicating horses in Perth. However, over the years we ventured out to syndicated horses to race in Melbourne, Sydney and Singapore.
Some of our partners have enjoyed winning at Group level over the Melbourne Spring Carnival, winning the Cranbourne Cup, the Moe Cup and have had the thrill of owning runner in the Melbourne Cup, Caulfield Cup and Perth Cup.
Overseas we won races in the UK, Singapore, France (Toulouse Derby) and Dubai (Jeb Ali Mile).
Come and join us
- 5% shares range from $1,000 upwards
- You can form your own syndicate to buy one share between family or friends – a very economical way to race a horse
- OZ Racing does not take a share of the prize money that your horse wins – it all goes to you
- We don’t ask you to put in for a fixed amount each month – we charge you what the actual cost is for training, veterinary and transport costs
- We want to race competitive horses – if they look like they are not going to make it, we will act quickly to stop your costs
- If you call us to inquire about a share – we will not chase you trying to convince you to buy – you either want to join us or not!
Go OZ Racing – Call Bruce Saxild on 0418 944 111
Own a share in a quality bred yearling at a fair price and trained by the best in the business.
Our current panel of trainers
- Neville Parnham
- Mick Price
- Robbie Griffiths
- Jamie Richards – Te Akau Racing
- Mark Walker – Te Akua Racing